INVITATION TO PARTICIPATE IN THE ANNUAL NATIONAL SECONDARY SCHOOL QUIZ COMPETITION (WITHIN THE SOUTH-WEST REGION)
This is to inform the proprietors and heads of secondary schools that Joseph Ayo Babalola University, Ikeji Arakeji is organizing the first edition of its annual national quiz competition for all senior secondary school students. However, the inaugural edition will be limited to secondary schools in the south-west Nigeria only.
The competition is established to improve and test the knowledge of students in English and Mathematics.
PRIZES TO BE WON
1. Overall winner: Full Scholarship for a 4-year/ 5-year degree programme of choice in JABU and a cash prize of N50,000. The sponsoring school will be given a set of desktop computer and donation of books worth N200, 000.00 to their library.
2. Second winner: ½ Scholarship for a 4-year/ 5-year degree programme of choice in JABU with cash prize of N40,000. The sponsoring school will be given a set of desktop computer and donation of books worth N150, 000.00 to their library.
3. Third winner: ¼ year scholarship for 4-year/ 5year degree programme of choice in JABU with cash prize of N30, 000.00. The sponsoring school will be given a set of desktop computer and donation of books worth N100, 000.00.
4. Forth to tenth position: 10% discount on fees, on admission to JABU.
5. And many other consolation prizes for other contestants.
MODE OF APPLICATION
Ø Interested schools are requested to nominate two students each, who are not below SS2, to represent the school at the competition.
Ø (I) the Academic office, Joseph Ayo Babalola University, Ikeji Arakeji and
Ø (II) Any of the Christ Apostolic Church Districts Coordinating Council Offices listed below:
i. Christ Apostolic Church, General Secretariat, Oba Isaac Akinyele Complex, Anlugbua, Bashorun, Ibadan.
ii. Christ Apostolic Church, Yaba DCC Headquarters, 13 Odewale Street, Alagomeji, Yaba, Lagos.
iii. Christ Apostolic Church, Agege DCC Headquarters, 5 Shiaba Street, Agege, Lagos
iv. Christ Apostolic Church, Mushin DCC Headquarters, No 1 C.A.C. Street, Olorunsogo, Mushin, Lagos
v. Christ Apostolic Church, Egba DCC Headquarters, 6 Lisabi Avenue, Isale Ake, Abeokuta, Ogun State.
vi. Christ Apostolic Church, Ikorodu DCC, Headquarters, 12 Towolabi Close, Ikorodu, Lagos
vii. All other Christ Apostolic Church DCC Headquarters that is nearest to you.
For additional information, contact GSM No. 08132453591 or 08077611654.
Please note that completed application form must be duly certified by the Proprietor or the Principal of the School before submission.
Barr. Wale Aderibigbe