MASTER OF SCIENCE
Candidates for Master degree programmes must posses the following:
1. Five O level credits in relevant subjects including English and Mathematics at not more than two sittings.
2. First degree in cognate field from Joseph Ayo Babalola University or any other recognized university with a minimum of second class honours or postgraduate diploma in cognate area from any recognized institution of learning with a CGPA not less than 4.0 on a 5 point scale.
3. Candidates for admission into Food Science and Technology (Master of Science) who graduated with a minimum of second class lower division in Biochemistry, Microbiology, Agriculture, Engineering or any other related disciplines may be considered but such candidates will be required to make up for deficiencies as appropriate.
4. A graduate with a bachelor of science degree in Insurance and Actuarial Science may be considered for master of Business Administration with option in Insurance and Risk Management.
5. A postgraduate degree in Architecture qualifies for admission into a master of science degree programme in Architecture. A candidate other than a graduate of Joseph Ayo Babalola University must produce evidence of industrial training totaling a minimum period of six months.
6. Candidates will be required to take an oral or written interview.
Application forms can be obtained from our Academic Office at Joseph Ayo Babalola University, kilometre 36, Ilesha Akure Road, Ikeji Arakeji, Osun State or any of under listed designated centres on presentation of N 10,000 bank draft drawn in favour of Joseph Ayo Babalola University. All drafts must carry the full names of applicants on its reverse side.
1. Christ Apostolic Church Worldwide, General Secretariat, Oba Isaac Akinyele Complex, Anlugbua, Bashorun, Ibadan, Oyo State.
2. Jospeh Ayo Babalola University Akure Office, Olukayode House, Oshinle Junction, Oluwatuyi Road, Akure, Ondo State.
3. Joseph Ayo Babalola Uuniversity Lagos Office, No. 50, Ikorodu Road, Fadeyi, Lagos State.
4. Atanda Continuing Education Centre, Oluyole Estate, South West, Ring Road, Ibadan, Oyo State.
5. CAC, DCC Headquarters, Stadium/Games Village, beside VIO Office, Area 1, Garki, Abuja.
6. Christolad Bookshop, Shop 4, Ibukun-Oluwa Shopping Complex, Opposite City Stadium, Omo-West Area, Osogbo, Osun State.
7. Christ Apostolic Church DCC Headquarters, 25, Umuduru Street, Mile 3, Diobu, Port Harcourt, Rivers State.
COLLEGE OF AGRICULTURAL & NATURAL SCIENCES
Develop your human capabilities towards ensuring a well articulated research paper in agricultural and natural sciences process that will guarantee sustainable productivity and aimed at producing well trained manpower to meet the needs of the labour market and most importantly to prepare students to be self-reliant and self-employed
COLLEGE OF ENVIRONMENTAL SCIENCES
Empower yourself through sound and apt research-based understanding of the latest technology and skills in architecture and real estate
COLLEGE OF MANAGEMENT SCIENCES
Occupy top positions in fields of management sciences around the world with a research-based paper and strive to be the foremost college of management science in the African sub-region
COLLEGE OF SOCIAL SCIENCES
Founded on the philosophy of research, teaching, molding and finally graduating job creators who would be the best qualities of graduates ever imagined anywhere in the world
Apply online to one of our undergraduate or postgraduate programmes.