ADMISSION AND SCHOLARSHIPS
Admission is ongoing! You can receive up to 60% in partial scholarship!
UNDERGRADUATE & POSTGRADUATE ADMISSIONS
Joseph Ayo Babalola University is licensed by the National Universities Commission to operate as a faith-based private University. It provides a serene atmosphere for learning and a sizable amount of financial aids in the form of partial scholarships. It is ideal for proper academic activities and character training.
GENERAL ADMISSION REQUIREMENTS
Prospective students wishing to apply for undergraduate admission into one of our colleges must possess any one of GCE, O Level, SSCE (WAEC), NECO, NABTEB or its equivalence with minimum credit passes in five subjects including English Language and Mathematics at one or two sittings. Interested candidates who have already applied to JAMB for admission and wish to change their first choice of university to Joseph Ayo Babalola University are required to:
1. Apply for a change of institution through JAMB.
2. Fill out our online application form or obtain a Joseph Ayo Babalola University application form.
3. Participate in the screening exercise.
** Prospective students still awaiting their results can also apply provided their results will be available by September of the intended year of study.
** Prospective postgraduate students will need to obtain a Joseph Ayo Babalola University application form to apply to any of our colleges.
As part of the university’s contribution to national development, welfare of its staff and Christ Apostolic Church Worldwide, the Governing Council of Joseph Ayo Babalola University has reviewed and approved the implementation of the under listed partial scholarships:
1. 15% partial scholarship on tuition fees for members of staff that have their children at the university as full time students.
2. 30% partial scholarship on tuition fees for Christ Apostolic Church members that have their children at Joseph Ayo Babalola University.
3. 50% partial scholarship on tuition fees for prospective students who intend to study Religious Studies (Bachelor of Arts) and 60% partial scholarship on tuition fees for Christ Apostolic Church ordained pastors wishing to study Religious Studies (Bachelor of Arts).
4. Partial scholarships on tuition fees for siblings at the university are as follows:
(a) First child – full tuition fees (10% general discount on tuition fees).
(b) Second child – 15% scholarship on tuition fees.
(c) Third child – 20% scholarship on tuition fees.
5. 50% partial scholarship on tuition fees for Christ Apostolic Church ministers’ children.
6. Partial scholarships for students of Agricultural Sciences, English History:
(a) General students – 30% discount on tuition fees.
(b) Christ Apostolic Church children – 50% discount on tuition fees.
7. 10% general discount on tuition fees for all students.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS?
What is my tuition fees?
Tuition fees vary depending on the intended programme of study. You will need to contact your college for more information regarding your tuition fees.
How much is student housing per month?
We do not have a specific amount assigned to housing for students at our university. This is, however, included in student tuition fees.
Do you sell used textbooks?
No we do not. You will need to contact our library unit if you need to borrow a textbook.
Do you offer online courses?
No, we do not have online courses for our undergraduate and postgraduate programmes. However, you can take advantage of our Center for Distance Learning where you have the luxury of your courses delivered to you from the comfort of your home from anywhere around the world.
Do you provide financial aid?
Yes. We provide financial aids in the form of partial scholarships. Have a look at our partial scholarships section.
Can I transfer credits?
You will need to contact your college for more information regarding credit transfer.
Apply online to one of our undergraduate or postgraduate programmes.