1. Visit our e-portal.
2. Navigate to the application form by clicking on “Fill Admission Form” tab.
3. Create a student account by completing the form with your personal details and hitting the “Create Account” tab on completion. Please note that you will need a valid email address to activate your account.
4. Activate your student account by checking your email inbox and clicking on the link in your email.
5. Log in to e-portal with your student login details.
6. Complete your bio data and upload all required documents. Please, note that all required documents are to be uploaded in JPEG format.
7. Check your email account for response from the admission officer for further instructions on screening date.
Apply online to one of our undergraduate or postgraduate programmes.